Lewis and Clark Regional Water System – Tea Pump Station Generator
- BAI Number
- Pre-Bid Meeting Date:
- 06/19/2018 2:00 PM CDT
- Pre-Bid Meeting Location:
- Lewis & Clark Regional Water System Office, 46986 Monty Street, Tea, SD 57064
- Project Bid Date:
- 06/26/2018 2:00 PM CDT
- Project Bid Location:
- Lewis & Clark Regional Water System, 46986 Monty Street, Tea, SD 57064
- Bid Schedule1
- Lump Sum Bid Schedule
- Probable Cost 1
- $1,300,000 to $1,400,000
Scope of Work 1
The project is located 2 miles northwest of Tea, South Dakota (intersection of 270th Street and 467th Avenue).
Installation of a new or used 1,500 kW (minimum) single unit generator set inside of an outdoor walk-in enclosure with sub base fuel tank.
Excavation, site work and preparation of the site for the installation of the concrete generator pad.
Installation of new 480v switchgear with motorized circuit breakers.
Installation of control equipment and instrumentation to operate the motorized circuit breakers to allow for switching of building load between normal utility power and generator power for power outages and peak shaving.
Site work including installation of power and control conduits and wiring, all excavation, trenching, and finish grading for construction back to the existing conditions.
Clean up, startup services, and all other miscellaneous work required but not herein mentioned but inferred from the construction Contract Documents.
- Geotechnical Exploration 9/21/07 - Geotek #07-180 (06/01/2018)
- Additional Geotechnical Analysis 4/7/09 - Geotek #09-227 (06/01/2018)
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment 9/21/04 Geotek #04-910 (06/01/2018)