Windermere Pointe Addition is a 50-acre Residential Development offering seventy (70) lots, 1/3 to 1/2 acre in size, on the southern edge of Brookings. The relationship and communication between Banner and the developer was essential to successfully master plan the existing pastureland into one of the premiere developments in Brookings. The integration of an existing wetland area into the development creates a tranquil ambiance; delivering the atmosphere of being away from the hustle and bustle of the City, yet still having quick access to everything the vigorous Brookings community has to offer.
Project Goal #1
Continue the residential expansion for housing on the southern side of Brookings.
Project Goal #2
Address run-off from central Brookings that enters the development.
- Design of residential streets and the water and sanitary infrastructure
- Detention pond at the southwest corner of the development was constructed to handle the developments storm water runoff
- Topographic Survey
- Grading Plan and Street Design
- Water and Sanitary Sewer Design
- Bidding Documents
- Stormwater Hydrology
- Construction Staking
- Construction Administration
- Preliminary and Final Platting
- Wetland Delineation