Throughout our history, Banner has been involved in the National Bridge Inspection Standards (NBIS) program. We provide experience and expertise in performing structural inspections and evaluations of existing bridges and structures to determine condition rating, capacity, and to identify needed repairs or modifications to ensure safe structures for the traveling public.
Project Goal #1
To provide structural inspections and evaluations of existing bridges and structures to ensure safe structures on our roadways
- Structural inspections and evaluations
- Determine structure condition ratings
- Determine allowable vehicle loads
- Identify needed repairs and modifications
- Provide report of findings to the State