Lewis and Clark Regional Water System – Wellfield Site B Horizontal Collector Well
- BAI Number
- Pre-Bid Meeting Date:
- 03/10/2020 2:00 PM CDT
- Pre-Bid Meeting Location:
- Lewis & Clark Regional Water System Water Treatment Plant, North of Vermillion, SD at 31474 SD Highway 19
- Project Bid Date:
- 03/19/2020 2:00 PM CDT
- Project Bid Location:
- Lewis & Clark Regional Water System, 46986 Monty Street, Tea, SD 57064
Scope of Work 1
Construction of a large capacity collector well - this includes a 16-foot I.D. caisson approximately 105 to 110 feet in depth, ten horizontal lateral collectors (each approximately 185 feet in length with 175 feet of screen), well completion, development and testing, piping, valves, fittings and all other equipment.
Construction of a pump house building and all related equipment.
Furnish and install three 350 HP pumps with motors, VFD’s, piping, valves, fittings, meter and related equipment (space and piping are provided for a future fourth pump).
Furnish and install a new (or used) 1,500 Kw (minimum) generator, pad, enclosure and related equipment.
All electrical, mechanical, telemetry, instrumentation and control work.
Site piping including approximately 650 linear feet of 42” diameter ductile iron piping, valves, fittings and appurtenances to connect the new collector well to the existing Raw Water Pipeline.
Furnish and install surge tanks, piping, fittings and valves at four other existing well locations.
Furnish and install a fire suppression system in the generator enclosure for the recently installed 1,500 kW generator at the Tea Pump Station.
Site work, grading, roadway, parking area and fencing. And,
Clean up, site restoration and all other miscellaneous work required, not herein mentioned, but inferred from the construction contract documents.
- SC-4.02.C.1 June 2001 Report (02/10/2020)
- SC-4.02.C.2 December 2001 Report (02/10/2020)
- SC-4.02.C.3 2018 Aquifer Test Program (02/10/2020)
- 3-10-20 Pre-Bid Meeting Minutes (03/12/2020)
- DOT-135.1 Right of Way Permits (03/12/2020)