Thomas Docken

Thomas Docken

Department: Environmental Compliance

Position: Environmental Scientist

Location:

If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time? If I didn’t have to sleep I would do my “day job” at night so I could spend more time during the daylight hours doing my hobbies like hunting, fishing, and hiking.
If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for? If I could turn eating a Dairy Queen Blizzard into an Olympic sport, I would win gold 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time I’d get a brain freeze; I’m only human.
What is something you can never seem to finish? The one thing I cannot seem to finish: house projects. The older I get, the more I now understand the meaning of "everything takes time and money." There is never enough of either to complete what you would like to with house projects.
What’s the most amazing place in nature you’ve been? The most amazing place in nature I have ever been is down in Medicine Bow National Forest. I took a hiking trip down to fish the Alpine Lakes for trout with my girlfriend and our dog. It was a fantastic experience and I would love to return.
If you could have an all-expenses paid trip to see any famous world monument, which monument would you choose? All-expenses paid, I would like to go see the Great Pyramid of Giza. A chance to go inside would be a very cool experience.