Waubay Wastewater System Improvements - 2018
- BAI Number
- Project Bid Date:
- 04/05/2018 2:00 PM CDT
- Project Bid Location:
- Finance Officer, Waubay City Hall, 45 North Main Street, PO Box 155 Waubay, SD 57273
- Bid Schedule1
- Unit Price Bid Schedule
- Probable Cost 1
- $2,600,000.00 to 2,800,000.00
Project Deadlines 1
- Substantial Completion
- Final Completion
Scope of Work 1
Construct one Stabilization Pond (9 ac) with related control structures and piping.
Construct three Constructed Wetlands (8.6 ac, 8.1 ac, and 9.8 ac) with related control structures and piping.
Furnish & install 2 submersible lift station pumps, and appurtenances with removals as necessary.
Furnish 1 submersible lift station pump to Owner for spare;
Furnish and install approximately 4,465 L.F. of 12” dia. PVC sanitary sewer, sanitary manholes, and appurtenances; and
Furnish and directionally install approximately 80 L.F. of 24” dia. steel encasement pipe.
Furnish and install approximately 4,978 L.F. of 6” dia. PVC forcemain, air release structures, and appurtenances; and
Partial street surfacing removal and replacement to facilitate forcemain and sanitary sewer installation
- Process - Erin Steever, Banner Associates, Inc., (605) 692-6342 or 1-855-323-6342
- Civil - Neil Eichstadt - email, Banner Associates, Inc. , (605) 692-6342 or 1-855-323-6342;
- Structural - Adam Hanson - email, Banner Associates, Inc. , (605) 692-6342 or 1-855-323-6342;
- Electrical - Mark Joffer - email, PE Group, 605-297-3647
- Contact us about this project