Lewis & Clark Regional Water System - Rock County Reservoir
- BAI Number
- Pre-Bid Meeting Date:
- 09/13/2016 2:00 PM CDT
- Pre-Bid Meeting Location:
- Lewis & Clark Regional Water System Office, 46986 Monty Street, Tea, SD 57064
- Project Bid Date:
- 09/20/2016 2:00 PM CDT
- Project Bid Location:
- Lewis & Clark Regional Water System, 46986 Monty Street, Tea, SD 57064
- Bid Schedule1
- Unit Price Bid Schedule
- Probable Cost 1
- $3,100,000.00 to 3,500,000.00
Project Deadlines 1
- Substantial Completion
- Final Completion
Scope of Work 1
A 4.0 million gallon prestressed concrete (AWWA D110, Type III) ground storage reservoir with a height to overflow of 55 feet, including a mixing system.
Site piping including approximately 250 linear feet of concrete encased 24-inch pressure piping.
Interior overflow piping and all necessary fittings.
Installation of a flow control valve and magnetic flow meters in an existing buried concrete vault.
Site concrete structures including concrete headwalls and energy dissipating structures.
Installation of telemetry and control equipment and instrumentation.
Excavation of existing subgrade and replacement with engineered fill for the reservoir floor and foundation.
Site work including installation of power, all excavation and finish grading for construction of the reservoir, storm water detention facility, access entrances and gravel roadways, storm water piping, fences and gates, and site topsoiling, seeding and restoration.
Reservoir water tightness testing and disinfection.
Pipeline hydrostatic pressure testing and disinfection.
Clean up, startup services, and all other miscellaneous work required but not herein mentioned but inferred from the construction Contract Documents.
- 09/16/2016 Memo Faxed - Click here to download
- Rock County Reservoir Soils Report (09/12/2016)
- Chad Bachman - email, Banner Associates, Inc. , (605) 692-6342 or 1-855-323-6342;
- Structural - Adam Hanson - email, Banner Associates, Inc. , (605) 692-6342 or 1-855-323-6342;
- Electrical - Michael Fisher, West Plains Engineering, (605) 362-3753
- Mechanical - Chuck Hauck - email, West Plains Engineering, (605) 362-3753
- Contact us about this project