Lewis & Clark Regional Water System–Replace Angle Wells at Sites C&D
- BAI Number
- Pre-Bid Meeting Date:
- 05/22/2018 2:00 PM CDT
- Pre-Bid Meeting Location:
- Lewis & Clark Regional Water System Water Treatment Plant, North of Vermillion, SD at 31474 SD Highway 19
- Project Bid Date:
- 06/05/2018 2:00 PM CDT
- Project Bid Location:
- Lewis & Clark Regional Water System Office, 46986 Monty Street, Tea, SD 57064
- Bid Schedule1
- Unit Price Bid Schedule
- Probable Cost 1
- $1,400,000 to $1,800,000
Scope of Work 1
The project is located near State Highway 19 and adjacent to the Missouri River south of Vermillion, South Dakota. Construction of the project will be on lands owned by the South Dakota Department of Game, Fish & Parks. Project scope will include the following:
Drilling and construction of four vertical wells, two at Site C and two at Site D, with associated materials - this includes well completion, development and testing.
Install piping and fitting connections from the new well casings to existing site piping.
Demolition of a portion of four existing underground cast-in-place concrete valve vault structures at Sites C&D and construction of an expansion to contain the new vertical wells, pumps, motors and related equipment.
Furnish and install pumps, motors and other required equipment at the new wells at Sites C&D.
Electrical, mechanical and control work.
Abandonment of the four existing angle wells, two at Site C and two at Site D, and the required documentation with the State of South Dakota.
Clean up, site restoration and all other miscellaneous work required, not herein mentioned, but inferred from the construction contract documents.
- 05/30/2018 Memo Faxed - Click here to download
- Geotek Report Phase 1 Site Assessment (05/07/2018)
- As-Builts Complete Set (05/07/2018)
- Wells C & D Record Drawings Combined (05/07/2018)