Custer Wazi Lane Street Improvements
- BAI Number
- Pre-Bid Meeting Date:
- 07/26/2017 1:00 PM MDT
- Pre-Bid Meeting Location:
- Project Site
- Project Bid Date:
- 08/03/2017 2:00 PM MDT
- Project Bid Location:
- City Finance Office, City of Custer, 622 Crook Street, Custer, Sd 57730
Project Deadlines 1
- Final Completion
Scope of Work 1
Street Improvements shall include all labor, materials, traffic control, equipment, and incidentals to complete the grading, drainage, culvert pipes, subbase and asphalt paving for complete road reconstruction of Wazi Lane in accordance with the requirements of SDDOT Standard Specifications for Roads and Bridges.
Reconstruction of Wazi Lane approximately one mile west of the City of Custer from the intersection of Hwy. 16 to include new road construction into the existing driveway entrance adjacent to the Golf Cart Garage/Barn.
Removal of existing subgrade to the elevations shown to comply with the FEMA No-rise Certificate for the project. Removal of existing culverts within the project area, and construction of a temporary stream diversion.
Undercutting and special backfill for new precast concrete arch pipe installation.
New storm inlet and storm pipe as indicated on the Plans.
Final subgrade preparation, sub-base and asphalt paving, shoulder work.
- 07/31/2017 Memo Faxed - Click here to download
- Soils Report (07/21/2017)
- Bob Morrison - PW Director, City of Custer, 605-673-4824
- David LaFrance, PE, Banner Associates, Inc. , (605) 431-2255 (cell) or 1-855-323-6342;
- Contact us about this project